When cooking gammon, you can never soak it for too long. I put mine in water overnight to take out the salt and leave in the flavour. You can always add salt when cooking, you cant take it away.
About our Gammon
- Curled leg joint
- Fully trimmed and hand tied
- Ideal for boiling and roasting
1. Preheat oven to 180C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Roast for 20 minutes at 180C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Reduce oven temperature to 160C (Gas Mark 3) and continue to roast for: Pot Roast / Slow cooked =
4. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 20-30 minutes before carving.
Please note, the above is only a guide and ovens may vary in temperature.