"Remember to let the meat come to room temperature before you cook it and don’t forget to rest the meat before carving. This allows the meat fibres, (which contract in the oven) to relax again, so the meat will be more tender."
About our Lamb
- Fully trimmed and hand tied
- Marinated in garden mint
- Ideal for roasting
1. Preheat oven to 180C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Roast for 20 minutes at 180C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Reduce oven temperature to 160C (Gas Mark 3) and continue to roast for:
4. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 20-30 minutes before carving.
Please note, the above is only a guide and ovens may vary in temperature.