The rind of which is washed in Oxfordshire, was first created in 2003. Over a period of time the cheese alters in character and matures on to a creamy consistency and develops a pronounced flavour and flowery aroma. Oxford Isis is made by using a fresh cheese as the base product which is then sprayed and ripened with Oxfordshire Honey Mead.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: British
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: Semi-soft
- Treatment: Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.