Factories and dairies around the world and even in France have tried to emulate Normandy Camembert but, as with fine wine, it is the climatic conditions and region that makes this cheese unique.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: French
- Type of milk: Cows –Texture: soft
- Treatment: Un-Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.