Mont d’or has been called the holy grail of French raw milk cheeses. It’s goopy for sure, and if that bothers you, well, that’s something you’re going to have to work on for yourself. This is a fantastic soft cheese that you just have to try.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: French
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: Soft
- Treatment: Not Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.