"This is my favourite cut of meat on a BBQ. Just keep turning the meat over every 5 minutes till cooked. It can also be cooked in an oven if you haven't got a BBQ... or if it is raining!"
About our Lamb
- Boned and opened out
- Marinated in garden mint
- Ideal for roasting and barbequing
1. Preheat oven to 200C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Roast for 20 minutes at 200C (Gas Mark 6).
3. Reduce oven temperature to 180C (Gas Mark 4) and continue to roast for:
4. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 20-30 minutes before carving.
Please note, the above is only a guide and ovens may vary in temperature.