A golden-yellow cow’s milk cheese with an elastic texture and a semi-firm yellow interior, the flavour is mild, buttery, nutty and slightly sweet. It is an all purpose cheese, good both for cooking and for eating as a snack.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: Norway
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: hard
- Treatment: Un-Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.