This cheese is rich and creamy due to its cheese making process. With cream being added twice to the milk during the making of the cheese it has a strong pungent aroma due to its ripening process. It has a rind similar to that ofBrie.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: French
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: soft
- Treatment: Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.