A cheese similar to caerphilly but with a distinctive coating of nettle leaves. Moist and supple texture with a light, citrus flavour. The nettles are frozen to discard the sting so they are edible.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: British
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: Semi hard
- Treatment: Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.