Comté (also called Gruyere de Comté) is a French cheese made from unpasteurized cow’s milk in the Franche Comte region of eastern France. Comté has the highest production of all French AOC cheeses, around 40,000 tonnes annually.
ABOUT OUR CHEESES
- Country of origin: French
- Type of milk: Cows
- Texture: Soft
- Treatment: Not Pasteurised
- Supplied fresh
- Keep meat refrigerated below 5°C.
- Consume within 2 days of opening.
- Do not exceed the useby date stated on the packaging.
- Suitable for freezing but do not refreeze once defrosted.