"Remember to let the meat come to room temperature before you cook it and don’t forget to rest the meat before carving. This allows the meat fibres, (which contract in the oven) to relax again, so the meat will be more tender."
About our Beef
- Located from the hindquarter
- Fully trimmed and handtied
- 28 day dry aged
- Ideal for roasting
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6
2. Quickly sear all sides of the fillet in a hot frying pan.
3. Then place in oven and cook for:
4. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 20 minutes before carving.
Please note, the above is only a guide and ovens may vary in temperature.