Rolled brisket is one of my favorite beef joints. To get the maximum flavour and texture make sure you cook it slowly. Perfect for pulled beef sandwiches.
About our Beef
- Located from the forequater
- Fully trimmed and handtied
- 28 day matured
- Ideal slow roasting joint
1. Preheat oven to 180C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Roast for 20 minutes at 180C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Reduce oven temperature to 160C (Gas Mark 3) and continue to roast for:
Pot Roast / Slow cooked =
4. Remove the joint from the oven and rest for 20-30 minutes before carving.
Please note, the above is only a guide and ovens may vary in temperature.